Helping Personal Injury Victims When You Need It Most
Another person was careless, and now you are facing serious injuries. If you cannot work due to your medical needs, the financial strain of accumulating health care bills and no income can put a serious strain on you and your family. You have the right to seek financial compensation from those responsible. The legal team of Raymond E. Frost & Associates can strive to hold those accountable for acts of negligence. For over 40 years, we have helped clients recover damages so they can heal and move forward.
Driven To Get Results When The Careless Cause Injury
Our vast knowledge of personal injury law can help you strive to recover damages for injuries due to a motor vehicle or other accident. Put our deep history of seeking justice for the injured to work for you. We have helped countless clients obtain positive outcomes and will diligently advocate for you. Some of the personal injury cases we take include client injuries due to a:
- Car crash
- Truck accident
- Motorcycle wreck
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Construction site accidents
With two locations in Tracy and Fremont, California, we can offer convenient, compassionate and personalized service and compassion to clients harmed in all types of accidents including on-the-job injuries. In addition to compensation for medical expenses and lost wages, you may be able to seek damages for pain and suffering. Find out more from our highly-skilled attorney today.
Discuss What Maximum Compensation Looks Like In A Free Consultation
Please do not sign anything before speaking with our personal injury lawyer. We are highly knowledgeable in personal injury law and can prepare to seek full and fair compensation so you can focus on getting well. Call us at 209-734-6972 or send in this email request to ask for a free personal injury consultation to learn more.
- If we accept your case, you will only be charged in the event we win your case, and the charge will be base upon a pre‑set, agreed‑upon percentage of the recovery.
- Most law firms charge the same percentage, so you can hire the best attorneys available at a cost no higher than that charged by less experienced firms.
- The client also benefits, because this arrangement allows them to obtain lawyers that can match and exceed those who will be hired by the large insurance companies we typically sue.
- We will also pay for all litigation associated expenses. These will be paid back only if we obtain a recovery for you.